- Saturday, May 7, 2016
- Day 7 (Day 4 Camino)
- Distance: 12 miles (50% tarmac) / 61 total miles
- Ascent 652 feet and descent 607 feet
- Time: 6 1/2 hours (The Way not signed for 5 hours)
- Weather: 50 – 72 degrees, blue sky with clouds
As Francophile, I feels so at home with the French that I would walk up to a unknown Frenchman and inquire where he purchased his scarf. Hours later I had not only purchase a similar scarf; but, also run into the same fellow at the scarf store.
- Montpellier – Jules Store
4 thoughts on “Francophile ~ May 7, 2016 ”
So French! Looking good.
you look great , look like you’re having a bll
Finally settled into the rhythm of the unexpected. No blisters; however, treating a tender callus with a Compeed (superior European medicated patch for blisters). Know how concerned you are over walking feet. linda