- Wednesday, June 13, 2018, Day #34
- As Seixas
- Distance 8.5 miles; total 455 miles
- 1,169’ ascent and 1,115’ descent
- 100% hard surface
- Time: 4 hours and 15 minutes
- Weather: 50-60 fog becoming blue skies with white clouds
A rose is a rose is a rose.
- 1st towards As Seixas
- 2nd towards As Seixas
- 3rd towards As Seixas
2 thoughts on “A Rose ~ June 13, 2018”
What another wonderful journey! I always think of you. Safe travels!
Thanks for your kind thoughts and for sharing this time with me. ~linda