- Monday, March 25, 2019, Day 12
- Temple #28 Kōnan City, Japan
- Weather: 45-50 degrees, blue skies becoming overcast
- 19 Miles (train & car) / 139 Total Miles
If only I had packed a bike, I could have ridden this 5-mile cycling road built on the foundation of a former railroad bed. Compared to USA’s Pacific coastline, the waves were smaller and the air didn’t smell briny.
As it so happened, a pleasant reunion with Arnold. The randomness of these encounters always mystified me.
- Pacific Ocean
- Cycling Road
- Random encounter at Rest Hut