- Tuesday, April 9, 2019, Day 27
- Temples: #60, #63, and #64
- Saijō City, Japan
- Weather: 45-55 degrees Fahrenheit
- Miles 14.1 miles / Total Miles 501.1
Photographing in the late afternoon captures cooler light. Here are some images that caught my attention at Temple #64.
- Earth Color Fountain
- Reflections of Paper Lanterns
- Incense Sticks Burning
2 thoughts on “Cooler Light – April 9, 2019”
It looks you are closing in on the finish line!!! Way to go my friend. What a wonderful experience and chance to meet such interesting people. My hat is off to you!!
You have been motivating me to do this trip since the idea first occurred. I feel like we are almost at the finish line. How’s the foot? ~kinda