- Friday, April 12, 2019, Day 30
- Temples: #71, #72, #73, #74, #75, #76, #77, #78, and #79
- Muroto City, Japan
- Weather: 45-55 degrees blue skies with white clouds
- Miles 27.3 miles (3 trains) / Total Miles 595.1
I am so close to Temple #79, the last temple in this marathon day. My guide book map and Map.me indicate I am within a couple of blocks to its location. The streets are so twisted I can’t seem to get there. Minutes tic by knowing the stamp office closes at 5:00pm. One car stops to help using their car navigation system. They are as confused as I am. The driver gets out of his car and hails another driver to explain the dilemma. No problem as the second driver is a local. I pop in his car and in minutes am at Temple #79’s Gate…it’s 4:55 pm. I got my stamp and ink drawing thanks to the generous collaborative help of these people.
- Temple #79 Main Temple
- Tonight’s Hosts
- Chilling out watching figure skating in preparation for Tokyo Olympics. The television seems to be on during most of my meals.