- Ottawa-Montréal Camino #7
- L’Orignal to Chute à Blondeau
- Distance: 12.5 miles / Total: 82.75 miles
- Time: 8 hours 10 minutes
- Ascent: 303 feet / Descent: 257 feet
- Weather: 75 degrees, sunny with clouds
Now we were three who walked with earphones. Canadian author Louise Penny provided welcome distraction from road cruising. Chef Inspector Gamache mysteries were set in Three Pines located outside Montréal. If only our walk included this fictitious idyllic village, we wouldn’t need earphones.