- Sunday, May 1, 2016
- Day 1 (not a walking day)
- Charlottesville, Chicago, London, Marseille, Arles
- 4,171 Miles
- 3:45am Sunday to 11:30am Monday (slept at Heathrow with the newest set of French & Italians chums)
- 68 degrees, some clouds 25 mph winds ripping through Arles’ Roman Theater
This begins the third year of walking the Camino and blogging The Way.
My backpack on departure weighed 15 pounds excluding water.
- Marseille – Approaching by British Air
- Arles – Shutters
- Arles – Bon Appetite