- Friday, May 6, 2016
- Day 6 (Day 3 Camino)
- Vendargues (Baillargues)
- Distance: 15 1/2 miles (35% tarmac) / 49 total miles
- Ascent 753 feet and descent 703 feet
- Time: 5 3/4 hours
- Weather: 50 – 72 degrees, winds 16 mph, blue sky with clouds
Why I walk…
Today is my third day walking with two Frenchmen. Navigating is so much easier with three sets of eyes. The few brief times we were SLIGHTLY off course or not 100% confident we were on the Camino, there was comfort knowing we were together.
Sergio speaks English and is never hesitate to flag down a passing driver to ask for directions. Once when asking directions, the driver actually drove him from our resting spot, to our night’s accommodation (a bungalow), and back to our resting spot. I find help all along The Way.
- Towards Vendargues – On the Camino
- Vendargues – On the Camino
- Vendargues – Dry Stone Shelter, chemin des Capitelles