- Wednesday, May 25, 2016
- Day 25 (Day 22 Camino)
- Distance: 14 1/2 miles (80% tarmac) 315 1/2 total miles
- Ascent 840 feet and descent 674 feet
- Time: 7 hours
- Weather: 50-75 degrees, blue skies with clouds
Today is the first day I have walked totally alone. Exiting the metropolis of Toulouse was an added challenge to the walk. No wrong turns on an inconsistently marked Way. Super!
Two French locals unsolicited offered to give me a ride to the next towns…how kind.
- Towards Lèguedoc – Windmill
- Towards Lèguedoc – At last off the Canal du Mini and out of urban Toulouse
- Towards Lèguedoc – flowering tree.