- Thursday, May 26, 2016
- Day 26 (Day 23 Camino)
- Distance: 19 miles (20% tarmac) 334 1/2 total miles
- Ascent 1,768 feet and descent 1,717 feet
- Time: 9 hours
- Weather: 50-75 degrees, overcast
Pilgrims have commonality. We all walk to a destination with no more then we can carry on our back. In the evening we come together at gîtes sharing our walk and a bit of ourselves. Respect for privacy, possessions, dining, sleeping habits, and comfort are common qualities shared at the gîtes.
Would the world’s leaders learn more of peace and harmony by walking with no more they can carry on theirs back and sharing bedrooms, bathrooms, and kitchens with people from different countries?
- Léguevin – Accueil pèlerins Gîte communal Maison Saint-Jacques
- Towards Giscaro – Gîte du Grangé
- Towards Giscaro – Locals