- Thursday, June 16, 2017
- Day 47 (Day 2 Camino Norte)
- San Sebastián
- Distance: 13 1/2 miles (50% tarmac) 18 1/2 total miles
- Ascent 3,086 feet and descent 3,157 feet
- Time: 1 0 hours
- Weather: 60-72 degrees, overcast, drizzle
What is rain? Water.
What is water? A necessity.
So, for the hundredth time I put on my raincoat and for the hundredth time I smile.
- Towards San Sebastián
- Towards San Sebastián – Ferry water taxi on the Camino
- Towards San Sebastián – Pasai Donibane, home of Victor Hugo
4 thoughts on “I’m “What is Rain”? ~ June 16, 2016”
Robert and I loved the city of San Sebastian! I don’t know if you have time to explore the city but the area by the bay (where all the hotels are located) is just lovely. People walk the promenade in the evenings with their dogs and friends and families before eating their supper. Robert also loved the food in this town–several Michelin starred restaurants in the old section of town. Enjoy!
I had a fine meal in San Sebastián; but, the allure of walking my final day took me away. Yes, I loved seeing people on the promenade in the evening. A gem. We’ll have much to talk about. linda
I knew exactly where you were in San Sebastian by the photos you took! So glad you were there.
It figures you would know where I was. Last day in Spain. Sitting in the sun by the Guggenheim, Musesum listening to music, and sipping Spanish wine. linda