- Monday April 8, 2019, Day 26
- Temples: #56, #57, #58, #59, #61, and #62
- Imabari City, Japan
- Weather: 60-65 degrees Fahrenheit
- Miles 34.2 miles (walk, train & car) / Total Miles 487
Climbing the road to Temple #58, a gentleman stopped his car to hand me many o-settias. They bring constant joy to a long day of walking. My bag of candy because o-settias at Temple #58 shared with o-henros and staff. The beautiful cloths bags are light enough for me to carry home as a permanent reminder of the kindness of Shikoku.
- A set of cloth bags as O-settai received at Temple #58.
- One of the cloth bags was filled with candy
- O-settai knit sandles from the post office